jueves, 14 de junio de 2012

rihanna want to gain weight to regain his usual figure









Rihanna believes that it is "too far" to lose weight and says he would be "plumper"
New York (DPA). Work and stress are felt increasingly in the figure of the singer Rihanna, who would win back a couple of sizes.
"I wear a size 0 and I'm not happy about it. I've gone too far and would be more plump. I want my old ass back, "he said in an interview with the portal" Us Weekly ".

The Barbados-born star is currently working on their seventh album after completing the filming of the movie "Battleship".

Rihanna said his agenda is a "total madness". A month ago the singer had even taken to hospital for exhaustion. "Before he could not sleep. That's not good for the body, "he added.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario